Whether it’s the first time you hear the term Hybrid Agent, or you are familiar with it, here’s a short explanation of what it means.
Firstly, let’s get this out of the way, there are two main types of estate agents; Traditional agents and Online agents.
A Hybrid Estate Agent offers online services and also has a high street presence. This combination of services has the benefit of using the agent’s local knowledge and experience whilst still being a more affordable solution to selling a house compared to using a solely high street agent.
What are the main differences between Traditional, Online and Hybrid Estate Agents?
A traditional agent has a high street presence. These agents usually charge higher fees, as they have more overhead costs. There are advantages to using high street estate agents, such as having a more personable service and plenty of local knowledge.
Online estate agents are those who offer house selling services through websites and call centres. Since they don’t have to cover the costs of a physical office, their fees are usually lower. But the question is, can online agents truly give you an all-inclusive, personal service?
A Hybrid Estate Agency is simply the best of both worlds. A hybrid agent will always be online but also offer services such as professional photography, floorplans, accompanied viewings, negotiations and updates on sales progression.
Why is it a good idea to use a reputable Hybrid Estate Agent?
There are many benefits of using hybrid estate agents.
- No upfront payments. Most hybrid agents offer a ‘No Sale, No Fee’, which means they only get paid after successfully selling your house.
- Affordability. When comparing them with traditional agencies, hybrid agents offer packages that are similar in quality but more cost-effective. This has increased their popularity in recent years.
- Guidance: The process of selling a house can become very complex, especially when there are chains of multiple buyers and sellers involved. A hybrid agent can negotiate and maintain communication with solicitors, buyers, sellers, mortgage brokers, other estate agencies, and more.
- Personal service: When challenges arise and times become stressful, it is great to have a team available that can offer a personal touch.
- Online and Offline marketing: Yes, using online portals like Rightmove and Zoopla can put your house in front of many potential buyers, but never underestimate the marketing possibilities of simply having a For Sale board.
- Local knowledge: Hybrid agents know their area well and are familiar with the local market conditions. They are more likely to give you an accurate valuation for your home to sell.
Choose Peregrine property to Help Sell Your Home
If you’re looking to sell your property in Hull, look no further than Peregrine Property. We’re a trusted ‘hybrid’ estate agency. We know how to market your property to exactly the right buyers. With fees starting from just £500 + VAT, there’s never been a better time to choose a hybrid estate agent to sell your house.