Give your investment wings.
Peregrine Property is your established property partner. When it comes to letting to tenants, our wealth of market knowledge takes your investment to new heights.
With over 27,000 tenants in Hull, our team works with landlords who maintain their portfolio to a high standard. We also pride ourselves on excellent relationships with tenants, who in return look after the property.
Why Let with Peregrine Property?
Our business values are very important to us:
Personal, Trust, Honesty and Integrity. Our landlords can feel confident in the knowledge that their property portfolio is in safe hands with Peregrine Property.
- Your property will be advertised on all well-known property portals: Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market
- We also use innovative marketing strategies to promote it on social media
- Hybrid estate agency model provides maximum national exposure with personal, localised service
- Thorough vetting and referencing procedures for tenants
- Your personal dedicated client manager
- Comprehensive schedule of routine property inspections
- 24/7 Fault reporting facility
- 24/7 online tenant payment facility
- Access to our approved contractors
- Provision of insurance
- Landlord online management portal
- Detailed monthly financial statements
Upon receiving instruction to market your investment, your dedicated Peregrine Property account manager will prepare the property for marketing. This includes:
- Market appraisal
- Recommendations to make the property appeal to its target market (if required)
- Compliance checks
- Brochure development
- Calls to our tenant waiting list for matches
- Mail-shots to our database
- High definition photography and video packages are also available
Peregrine Property is a partner of the leading property marketing portals to advertise your investment. We also utilise all the social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to maximise exposure to potential tenants.
You can track the progress of your Peregrine Property account manager via our Online portal, providing 24/7 investor access, overseeing the process and for peace of mind with the transaction.
Have a property to let?
We will require the following information from you in the first instance.
In order comply with current legislation, we require your photo ID and proof of address. A new style driving license or passport and a utility bill/bank statement from the last 3 months.
- 3D Floor Plans:
Floor plans help to visualise what the new home looks like. Experience shows that viewing numbers on a property with floor plans is much higher than those without. So it’s highly recommended, we can arrange these on your behalf.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC):
To comply with current legislation an EPC must at least be ordered prior to the marketing of your home and failure to do so could result in a fine. Peregrine Property can arrange this for you. See landlords guide
- Gas safety Certificate - for full details see landlords guide
- Recommended Electrical condition Report see landlords guide
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms see landlords guide
- Deposit protection scheme see landlords guide
Ready to list your property?
I.D: In order comply with current legislation, we require photo ID and proof of address. A new style driving license or passport and a recent utility bill/bank statement is sufficient- (must be dated within the last 3 months).
3D Floor Plans: Potential tenants like to visualise what the layout of their new home is going to look like. Floor plans are a great way of doing this and the amount of viewings on your property generally increases when you have a floor plan, so it’s highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC): To comply with current legislation an EPC must at least be ordered prior to the marketing of your home and failure to do so could result in a fine! Peregrine Property can arrange this for you. See landlords guide
Gas safety Certificate- for full details see ….. see landlords guide
Recommended Electrical condition Report- see landlords guide
Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms – see landlords guide
Deposit protection scheme- see landlord guide
- No one will turn up unannounced. We call/text and email to confirm all viewings
- Your dedicated Peregrine Property agent will conduct these on your behalf. Having valued your property and with an understanding of your requirements, your property expert is able to answer all questions as they arise
- We aim to give feedback within 24/48 hours of the viewing taking place
Right to rent and references:
- We undergo right to rent checks and gather references for your prospective tenants
- We also check credit reports, an employer’s reference, previous landlord reference, verified bank statements, etc. This can eliminate future hassle and stress, working together to protect your investment.
24/7 Online portal for tenants
Apply for properties
View account details
Access tenancy agreement
View Deposit protection information
Online 24/7 Landlord portal
Access Account details
View Property details
View Internal procedures
Receive regular updates
View up to date statements
Communicate with Peregrine Property
Detailed Inventory and inspections
We carry out thorough and routine inspections to protect your property.
You will receive detailed reports with photographic evidence, these can be accessed via the online portal. We implement these to make sure your property is well maintained by tenants and meets legal required standards.
Tenancy and so much more
The team at Peregrine Property has years of experience in managing tenants, arranging repairs and attending to any other issues as they arise. We complete inventories regardless of complexity.
Reported maintenance issues will be passed to you within 24hours, using our new 24/7 portal these can be instant. If we haven’t already agreed an authorised works framework, we will act upon your instruction regarding the next steps and can issue work orders to our trusted contractors.
We carry out regular inspections on your property and update and advise you throughout the tenancy to ensure you remain fully compliant at all times.
Collection of rent:
We collect the rent on your behalf and provide a statement of accounts. We deal with late payments or arrears and proceed with the eviction process in line with legal parameters, if required.
Maintenance and repairs:
We have a network of dedicated approved contractors for all aspects of property maintenance and repair. We organise call outs to respond to issues raised by tenants, a detailed report will be sent to you to approve the works. A final report and a schedule of works will be made for approval at the end of tenancy for quick re-let.
We have leading insurance products to provide you with protection for your investment property:
- Rent guarantee is an insurance policy that pays your rent if tenants miss payments.
- Property and contents protection for landlords
We are members of the property ombudsman in order to protect all of our clients.
At Peregrine Property we offer a variety of products to you and your tenants, we understand that your investment is important and should not be taken lightly.
Landlord insurance and rent guarantee are available.
Peregrine Property is more than just a letting agent - we want your investment to fly!
We work for you and we work with you because we know that being a landlord can be a stressful way to earn a living.
We pride ourselves on people skills, local expertise and accessibility to deal with any issues should they arise. Making sure your investment is safe from beginning to end.
As your property partner we benchmark our fees with other lettings agents, helping you to reduce your outgoings as much as possible.
Volume discounts are available for multiple properties.